Foster Care Services In Hillsborough & Osceola Counties
Specialized, Therapeutic Transitions and Traditional Foster Parents
There are over 1,000 children in Hillsborough County and close to 200 children in Osceola County, from newborns to 17 years old, living in licensed foster care as a result of abuse, neglect, or abandonment. Our Fostering Families team of professionals is exclusively committed to recruiting, preparing, and supporting foster families to nurture the children and mentor the families as a whole. We strive to keep siblings together, while providing safety and permanency through reunification and family restoration.
Children’s Home Networks needs families that can provide temporary care for these children and support for their families until they can be reunified. These dedicated families receive the following support through our program:
- Parent training
- Comprehensive support during foster care licensure or placement
- Ongoing and regular consultation, including 24/7 on-call support
- Clinical services
- Ongoing monthly support and training
The challenges can be great, but so are the rewards!
- Learn about Fostering Families Hillsborough County
- Learn about Fostering Families Osceola County
- View our Foster Parent Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on becoming a foster parent in Hillsborough County,
call (813) 864-1403 or click here to send an email.
For more information on becoming a foster parent in Osceola County,
call (407) 744-2665 or click here to send an email.