Healing abuse and Neglect
We encourage the boys and girls in our care to discover their interests, develop their curiosities, and understand their past. Children's Home Network has created a warm, caring and understanding environment for this encouragement to happen. At our Kids Village residential treatment program, we specialize in children ages 6 to 17, who are victims of abuse, neglect, and abandonment.
Services Provided to Children
- Medical and dental needs management
- Recreation and other activities
- Events and holiday parties
- Summer camps
- Safe and loving home environment
- Primary caregivers
- Healthy and delicious meals
- Clothing and personal care items
- Counseling and therapy
- Education and academic support
For more information on the Kids Village program contact
Donna Krauser, Chief of Out of Home Care, at 813-864-1459.